mercoledì 2 aprile 2014

Spring Break!

Hello blog!

It's me again, from the school library ..

I have not written in a long time and actually there is so much to say!

First of all: SPRING BREAK!

After the great day at the beach, Both Sunday and Monday I went shopping with Emma and Rachel at Northgate, a relly nice shopping center about 45 minutes north of petaluma. There I bought a lot of new clothes sring, That I actually really needed! And after 7 months I walked into an H & M again! For Those of you who do not know me, I was extremely obsessed by H & M in United States! I would go there every other day and know where every single item was! Anyway, I was really happy about that, of course we shopped at other shops too, like Pucsun and Forever 21. Both days I had so much fun! I freaking love hanging out with Emma and Rachel! Then on Tuesday I do not remember what I did, tbh .. but I do for Wednesday! Emma, ​​Wayne, Jennifer and myself, we went to San Francisco a tour of USF (University of San Francisco), it's where Wayne Studied and it's so pretty, I can not help not to love it! Really it's a beautiful school, in an amazing location,: such as the City and it's still pretty quiet and small, since it's located in the north part of the city, not in downtown, even being extremely close to it! I woul love to go there, but of course it's a private school That costs around $ 54,000 per year .. I can not even appear all that money with the $ 2,000 for Universities in Italy!
We had a really great day and to finish it off (actually it was not the end of the day, bacause we went to rachel's after, lol) we had dinner at a sushi place, I know That I could try sushi, and guess what? I loved it! so fresh and healthy. Here in the Us my favorites foods are chinese and japanese .. weird.

On Thursday we went to Weston's baseball game, Emma, ​​Rachel and myself. It was fun, and hot! For the Entire spring break the weather was super nice! I had to go to practice after That and Emma had GQ practices, So THAT worked out. After Jaleel came over Because He needed help for His talent for the show and his skit too. Of course he Talked the whole time and we had done nothing. Anyway When he finally left, Rachel, Emma and I went to Taco Bell at 1 in the morning and then slept over rachel. The day after was Friday and we went hiking in Point Reyes. Such a great work out! We walk up and down the mountains for 2 and a half hours, talking and hanging out. At night Emma and I needed to go to a benefit dinner for a girl's Senior Project with the entire family. It was fun, and the best part was the silent auction, where Wayne got Emma a HUGE Sephora basket! It was huge, really, and of course amazing, full of great stuff and amazing brands! After that we went to the movie theater to see Divergent, such a good movie! After we went to Rachel's and slept at her house. In the morning we decided to spend our last day of Spring Break going to the city again, to show Rachel USF. It was so much fun people! Three teenagers driving to San Francisco, great! Rach loved the school too, of course, it's gorgeous! Anyway it was already 4 o'clock and we didn't have an actual lunch (breakfast was at 11.30am lol) so we went to this place in Chestnut street that Rachel knew of. It was so pretty! They served french/american food and I had a delicious crepe! 
As we came back home we picked up Emma D and hang out the entire evening. Then the girls slept over and in the morning we discovered that Weston's friends slept over as well! They were upstairs while we felt asleep downstairs. So in the morning we had a delicious breakfast based of donuts, bacon and eggs all together, then they all left and it was homework time for us!

Such a successful spring break! And the weather was so nice! A perfect holiday people.

I know it's kinda late, but as you can read I had a lot going on lately.
Love y'all.
Michela.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento