martedì 6 maggio 2014

Goodbye

Hi blog!
It's time. Time to say goodbye, maybe not to you, but to my dream.
Yes, last Tuesday Mary and Casi came over to announce me my time in the usa was over, and it was time for me to leave.

My dad arrived on Saturday, and we're leaving on Wednesday morning.

I'm so scared. I don't want to go. I never wanted to leave, not even in June. Ending it now feels like I didn't make it. I came so close to the finish line, but not cross it. It seems unreal. I haven't realize it yet. I don't want to go.

This has been the best thing I have ever done in my life, better than anything. This life I created is the best thing I have ever had. The friendships I have here, the best friends in the world, Emma, Emma and Rachel  are the most amazing people I know, the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and they are my friends. I  don't want to leave them. If it was for me, I'd llive here forever, go to USF, move to the city, study business... but it's not possible. I wish it could be.

SO yes, this is goodbye, yhe very last moments in the United States of America, the very last breaths of this air, the end of my dream. The end of the best life I've ever had.

I don't know what else to say but thank you, to evry single person that made this the best experience of my life.

Goodbye

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento